2014년 4월 29일 화요일

Meaningful Image


Sea is 70% of earth and give us a lot of things. But these days we throw out rubbish in to the sea. So our sea is contaminated by people’s rubbish. We must save our sea. Then sea give us many things forever.


In Beijing Olympics Korea baseball team win all games. So Korea baseball team get gold medal. And Korea team stick flag which is Korea flag. So many people who love baseball or Korea people get impressed. Because in Olympics, Cuba, America, Japan etc. which is strong team, participate this Olympics game. So Korea team get gold medal is so excited.


This is Swiss scenery in Alps. Swiss has  Jungfrau which is said Roof of Europe. In Swiss we can know Beauty of nature. So I see this picture, I want to go this place with my wife for honeymoon.  I think it's amazing to see flowers and icecap in one time.

When I see this picture, I know that firefighter's sacrifice. When we have fire accident, firefighter is came for us. And he save us sacrifice his life. So I think he is real hero .


This picture is Orchestra. When I see this picture, harmony is very important thing. When Orchestra play the classical music, they looks one body. But one people have mistake, audience can know that.  So Orchestra have harmony with their member.

댓글 5개:

  1. In 2nd picture, our baseball teams stick our Korean flag on mound in every victory at international baseball game. I can see that moment many times because our family was big fan of baseball. However now is not. In this time I think baseball fall a slump. There are still many fans, but many people don't have feelings any more. I hope the baseball get a power and return splendidly.
    About 4th picture, I think our firefighters are treated poorly. They have right to get respect in economic and moral parts. However in our country, they are just one of 3D jobs. They are willing to sacrifice for us and country, but we don't. I think we have to think again and feel thanks for them.

    답글삭제
  2. I love the 2nd picture and the third picture. For the 2nd picture, even though i don't really know about baseball, i remember that match. Every one went mad when the Korean national team won the gold medal. At that time i was not in Korea but still, i could feel that the Korean national team was strong enough to beat Cuba. For the third picture, I really want to go to Europe because i haven't been there yet. I have planned to go on a trip abroad but i'm not sure when it'd be. Swiss looks amazing.

    답글삭제
  3. I remembered that moment. Your 2nd picture let me come up with Beijing Olympic. I love sports especially baseball game, so I watched the play off of baseball game in real time. I can't forget that time. When out Korea team got the champion in Olympic, I shouted and I was really pleased. I am proud of our team!!
    And I love your 4th picture. When I was young I often go to the concert hall, Seoul Art Center. I was interested in classic music because I want to be a pianist. The orchestra harmony really grand when the sound played with various instrument well fitted. So I was always absorbed in that sound and it made me happy. As I saw that picture, I want to go concert hall right now~~^^

    답글삭제
  4. I love your second picture, it might be the picture that every baseball lovers can't forget. Whenever I see the pictures or videos of Baijing Olympic baseball games, those make me excited. Especially, your second picture is exciting because this scenery is not an usual situation that our national flag is stuck on the mound. It's very impressing.
    Your third picture is really beautiful and interesting. As you mentioned, flower and icecap exist at the same time is interesting. Since today, after seeing this picture, I want to visit Switzerland.

    답글삭제
  5. I've got impression from your 1st picture. These days, environmental pollutions are more worsen than past. In the street, we can see people who throw something to the path. It's so regrettable situation.
    And the last picture make me remind my youth. When i was young, i played piano in the concert. But at that time, i feel nervous so i made some mistakes. I was very embarrased. However, this memory is good remembrance to me :)

    답글삭제